According to an estimate, Spotify entertains more than 300 million users who know that music is the way of life. And with more than 2.5 million podcasts and 65 million tracks, Spotify makes sure that you never fall short on things to tune into.
Similar to its well-known Wrapped experiences and Discover Weekly playlists, Spotify’s personalization has made it the world’s largest music streaming service for listeners.
Spotify is calling its newest experience’ ‘Only You.’ With ‘OnlyYou,’ Spotify offers precise info on how to tune in and how different genres of music can be blended as one to be unique.
Like Wrapped, the new advanced experience offers you your personalized playlist in a sharable format. To add to this, Spotify has added a new feature called ‘Blend’ that allows your friends to merge their musical interests into a single unique playlist.
Spotify will update ‘Blend’ daily. Just invite a buddy to blend with -provided they share a premium or free plan. Over time your blend will grow stronger with each user depending on how their listening evolves.
Long gone are the days when music maniacs walked into a store to buy Music CDs and records. Today, the crowd has shifted towards music streaming sites or apps as the mainstream way to listen to music. The majority of them have turned their entire musical library digital by buying music from Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud, or other streaming sites. This has made personalization the most crucial aspect.
The “all-you-can-eat” concept has opened up the audience to an extensive library of millions of tracks leaving up the room for flaws such as figuring out what catalog you actually want to listen to, especially tracks you don’t know of but would probably appreciate. So this issue gives a boost to the services that shine in personalization.
What can you Expect from Spotify’s Only You?
- Audio Birth Chart poses as a kind of soothsayer for your song preferences. It shows you a Sun artist you’ve tuned in to in the past six months and a Moon artist that suits your vulnerable and passionate side, and a Rising artist that you’ve newly discovered.
- A Dream Dinner Party for you to fashion personalized playlists from a choice of three musicians you’ll likely welcome to a dinner party.
- Artist Pairs that fetch out unusual tracks you’ve listened to recently.
- Your Song Year recapitulates your musical journey through different periods.
- Your Time of Day feature brings out the podcast and songs you enjoy during the morning or at night.
Spotify plans to promote the launch of Only You by providing a series of statistics for different fandoms and will last till June 30. Selena Gomez, Harry Styles, SZA, Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, and Nas X are some of the top artists.
How to find the Spotify Only You Feature?
- Power up your Spotify app or website and log in to your account.
- Spotify will show up a prompt or pop-up as you browse through your home tab.
- If you missed both the pop-up or prompt, use the search option to follow the brief named ‘Find out how you listen.’
- Once Spotify removes this choice, simply search ‘Only You’ and hit enter when it shows up as a musical genre.
- Save, Share and Enjoy.